Join the Sustainable Business Network.
Founded in 2002, the Sustainable Business Network is the largest and longest-standing organisation dedicated to sustainable business in New Zealand. Membership starts at $500 per year.
Joining our independent network is simple and open to all organisations actively working to improve their sustainability performance. Around 550 businesses and organisations throughout New Zealand are SBN members.
If you'd like to contribute to making New Zealand a more sustainable nation, join us now.
Find out more about our Member Benefits and Fees.
As a member of the Sustainable Business Network you can:
- Collaborate with other members to grow your business.
- Receive expert advice from our experienced team.
- Profile your business on the Sustainable Business Directory to boost your sales.
- Take advantage of a great range of exclusive discounts and offers from other SBN members.
2. BE INSPIRED
- Share your stories through our creative news and social media outlets.
- Learn and network at our nationwide events.
- Join powerful coalitions with other Network members to move the market onto a more sustainable path. Our project areas include: good food, waterway restoration, smart transport, circular economy, sustainable procurement and investment.
- Use our practical tools and resources to make a difference.
Members have one vote at the Annual General Meeting.
Individual members receive discounted tickets to events, access to resources, the member-only newsletter and webinars. They do not receive other business benefits.Join Us Now
Membership Fees (annual, excluding GST)
|Turnover Band, NZ$||Network Membership Join Fee, NZ$|
|0 – 2 million||$500|
|2 – 5 million||$1000|
|5 – 10 million||$2500|
|10 – 50 million||$5000|
|Corporate 50+ million membership||$9950|
|Project Partner||Starts at $19,950|
Please note that individual membership fees will be invoiced to you personally, not your business/organisation. If you wish to join on behalf of your business you will need to join as a business/organisation, not an individual.