Good Food Forum 2016.
The Good Food Forum is an event that will help you grow a smart, high-performing food business. Be part of shaping the future of food in New Zealand.
The future of food: the role of food business in a healthy New Zealand.
Thank you for attending the Good Food Forum. Presentations for the opening speakers are now available:
- Emily Dowding-Smith, Project Lead Restorative Food, SBN, Click here to view Emily's presentation
- Wilma Waterlander, University of Auckland (food health update), Click here to view Wilma's presentation
- Angus Brown, FoodBowl (food business update), Click here to view Angus's presentation
- Fiona Curran-Cournane, Auckland Council (food environment update), Click here to view Fiona's presentation
- Grant Rosewarne, CEO, NZ King Salmon
- Lisa King, Founder, Eat My Lunch, Click here to view Lisa's presentation
- Paul Johnston, Life Health Food brands