We offer three different types of membership: National and Regional memberships are designed for organisations; Individual membership is offered to interested individuals. Choose the option that's most relevant to you and your organisation.
Join your local SBN region based on your local/regional turnover. *As a regional SBN member, you are eligible for a discounted Get Sustainable Challenge (one GSC per year) and will receive all other SBN member benefits (e.g. Get Sust Online, access to Adviceline, newsletter, discounted training programmes, exclusive events and more).
Other rules of Regional membership are:
- The regional member is a financial member and has one regional vote at the time of the Regional Annual Meeting.
- One vote at National Annual General Meeting.
- There is no limit to how many Sustainable Business Network regions your organisation may join but each membership is distinct and based on the local turnover.
Join as a Regional Member now!
If your business operates in several SBN regions, it may be more cost-effective and beneficial to join based on your national turnover. *All of your workplaces are part of this single membership and receive the associated benefits of all five SBN regions.
Other rules of membership are:
- One vote per region at the time of the Regional Annual Meeting
- One vote (total) at any National Annual General Meeting
Join as a National Member now!
This is a limited membership, for interested individuals, rather than organisations. Members receive limited but valuable benefits e.g. newsletter; discounted access to training programmes and events; and networking opportunities. Benefits do not include discounts to the Get Sustainable Challenge and an Individual member is not listed in the online Members Directory.
Join as an Individual Member now!
* A Regional or National SBN member is defined as one uniquely named business or organisation. SBN wants to work with business to progress and embed sustainability throughout individual operations. Subsidiary businesses or businesses operating as separate units of an organisation are encouraged to join as members in their own right in order to receive membership benefits. For example, ACME Corporation joins SBN as a National Member and all ACME offices throughout New Zealand receive membership benefits. XYZ and ABC are subsidiaries of ACME - both businesses need to join as separate SBN members in order to enjoy the value SBN membership offers.
Network Membership Join Fee
|0 - 1 million
|1 - 2 million
|2 - 5 million
|5 - 10 million
|10 - 50 million
|50 - 100 million
|100+ million or 'National' membership
N.B. Fees are annual and exclude GST.
Please note: Should you decide not to pursue and pay for your SBN membership, you will be invoiced in full, at non-member rates, for any and all benefits received prior to membership cancellation.