The Sustainable Business Network helps all sorts of organisations reach their sustainable goals. From large corporations to small businesses and Not for Profits, members have access to networking events, discounted sustainable business workshops, and a wealth of sustainability knowledge, information and inspiration. Our members enjoy:
- Great free advice from some of New Zealand's top sustainability experts on energy, transport, waste, community, carbon, HR and more
- Access to our online member community
- Fantastic networking events where you can make like-minded business contacts
- Use of GetSustOnline - internet-based sustainability assessment tool at no cost
- Discounts on practical tools like the Get Sustainable Challenge
- Monthly news on the latest sustainable business topics and events
- A membership certificate and logo to show your customers your sustainability commitment
- And lots more!
Network membership is annual and you can join as a National or Individual member. Because we want our membership to be accessible to all businesses, pricing is tiered, based on turnover.
To join us, click here.
"SBN brings together an interesting and wide-ranging collection of business owners, corporates, NFP’s and government sector people - in fact, you’re more likely to find Francis Consulting people at an SBN workshop, networking drinks, business-hosted event or Awards do, than any other network.”
Richard Francis - Director, Francis Consulting.
Special thanks to our foundation partner