At Purebread we are proud to produce bread and bakery options, free from pesticides and artificial chemicals. Eating organic food is one of the most important sustainable actions. We are what we eat and need to look after the land that grows our food
- supporting the ‘natural’ farmers, those who are guardians of, and nurture, their land
- growing food that does not contain artificial chemicals
- for our most valuable assets, ourselves, our children and generations to come.
We encourage all, even if just occasionally, to buy and eat something organic for your family as every little bit does count towards a healthier world.
We specialise in highly nutritional products delivered freight FREE and fresh to your door.
Shop ONLINE and enjoy regular free products with every order. Our loyalty programme offers another 7.5% saving.
What or how does your business contribute to a more sustainable NZ?
Three key differences with Organic Purebread:
1. Our ingredients offer nutritional qualities like wholegrain buckwheat, oats, coconut oil, honey and eggs from pasture fed hens.
2. Because it is organic, it is more about what is not in our food where artificial chemicals and pesticides are commonly found. See independent facts [http://www.safefood.org.nz/dirtydozen2013.php]
3. We use old fashioned fermentation or sour dough processes which greatly assist digestion, allowing the valuable vitamins and minerals from above to be absorbed.
We support many great causes including local music festivals, Trees for Survival, up and coming athletes, and our own Purebread Organic Education Programme where we have now given over 100,000 sachets of organic veggie seeds to schools and kindies etc
Previous Winner of SBN National Sustainable Business of the Year Award (the only small company to have achieved this)If you have any concerns about this listing please contact us