AWARDS: Last chance to enter!.
1 Aug 2017
If you’ve made progress on sustainability, there is no better way to get recognition than success at the NZI Sustainable Business Network Awards. Here are six reasons why you must enter before the deadline THIS FRIDAY.
The NZI Sustainable Business Network Awards, New Zealand’s premier sustainability awards, have been running for 15 years. The Awards night is the pinnacle of the sustainable business calendar. It attracts 600 people to a gala black tie dinner. Last year more than 60 finalists had their names on the big screen and their stories shared. It’s a golden opportunity to get your business noticed by the movers and shakers in the sustainable business world.
All you need to do to be in with a chance of success is to write 750 words by 11pm on Friday!
Donna Williams is Marketing and Communications Manager at NZI, our principal partner for 10 years. She explains why the Awards are a great opportunity for businesses:
Still need convincing? Here are six reasons why you should enter:
- Fame: all finalists receive public recognition. We share stories about each of them in our newsletter, website and social media channels. Winners receive coverage in the media.
- Take stock: the entry process is a useful way to take stock of your sustainability progress. It will provide clarity for your future work.
- Everyone’s in with a chance: it’s not just the big guns who win. Past winners include small businesses, not for profits and individuals, as well as corporates and councils. You don’t have to be a member of the Sustainable Business Network to enter either.
- You don’t have to be perfect: the Awards recognise progress and genuine commitment. They are open to organisations at any stage of their sustainability journey – from those just starting out to sustainability gurus.
- Collaboration: success can lead to valuable connections and networking opportunities. It can help boost your business.
- It’s easy! It’s quick and free to enter. What have you got to lose?
Don’t delay, enter today!