Business leaders gather at Project NZ to create a big shift.
15 Jul 2014
SBN launches the full programme for Project NZ #theBIGShift today. The opportunity to join Stephanie Draper’s master class will be one of the highlights in the impressive line-up of speakers.
Today is the launch of the full line-up of speakers for Project NZ, SBN’s two-day conference, held at AUT Business School in Auckland from 17-18 September.
This is your opportunity to rub shoulders with keynote speaker Stephanie Draper, the architect of #theBIGshift, a new approach to business innovation which is being used by global brands such as Nike, Unilever and Akzo Nobel.
Deputy CEO of Forum for the Future, the UK organisation that created #theBIGshift approach, Stephanie is coming to the conference to launch the campaign here in New Zealand.
“We are thrilled that Stephanie Draper is coming to New Zealand to launch #theBIGshift at our national conference; and to have such an amazing supporting cast of leading CEO’s, pioneers and entreprenuers too,” says Project NZ Director Alex Williams.
Stephanie will also run two master classes at the conference, where she will share her experience of successfully implementing #theBIGshift with some of the world’s leading brands.
Join the seasoned pioneers of change in New Zealand, as well as up-and-coming entrepreneurs and innovators, including:
- Derek Handley, who was Founding CEO and is now Entrepreneur in Residence at the B Team
- Bernard Hickey (conference moderator), independent economic and financial commentator
- Jacqueline Ireland, CEO, Colmar Brunton
- Mike Bennetts, CEO, Z Energy
- Alex Hannant, Chief Executive, Akina Foundation
- Nick Astwick, Chief Operating Officer, Kiwibank
- Barbara Nebel, Managing Director, PE International
- Rob Donzé, Managing Director, Inzide Commercial
- Vivien Maidaborn, co-Founder, Loomio
- Rachel Taulelei, Founder and Managing Director, Yellow Brick Road
- Sudhvir Singh, Direction Setter, Generation Zero
The conference is so much more than keynote speakers. It will include entertainment, master classes, TEDx style talks, panel discussions, workshops and hot spot conversations; amidst a range of choices, giving you the opportunity to tailor your conference experience.
Explore the progress of Sustainable Business Network’s four transformation projects, which have been identified as being critical to New Zealand business, where we are adopting #theBIGshift approach: smart transport, embedding social value into business models, the circular economy, and restoring New Zealand’s food systems.
Thanks to our project partners: