Careers at SBN.
The Sustainable Business Network (SBN) is a social enterprise made up of businesses, governmental agencies and organisations located across the country.
National Network Manager
We are looking for someone with a successful track record in client management and a passion for sustainability. The ability to work autonomously and organise, plan and manage your time effectively will be crucial to the success of this role, as will your natural ability to develop relationships.
The role requires a high level of energy, enthusiasm, organisation, self-management, and professionalism.
- Focus on delivering membership growth across NZ as per annual budgets.
- Work with regional staff and regional connectors to create regional development plans.
- Work with Communications Manager in developing effective member and potential member marketing and communications plans.
- Develop and manage pipeline of new members.
Membership Retention and Development
- Ensure SBN is delivering valued membership services across the country:
- Develop B2B opportunities within the Network.
- Actively promote and align members into SBN advisory service and projects.
- Ensure relevant sponsorship targets and deliverables are met or exceeded.
- Maintain accurate and useful membership records.
- Report on annual member metrics.
- Know all members – their product/ services and needs/ involvement in the SBN.
- Develop national strategy for regional networks.
- Manage regional teams.
- Oversee and support Business Connectors.
If you’re a team player and passionate about the role of sustainability in business, we’d like to hear from you! Applications close 10th March. All applications are to be made via seek only.