What we do
- Every business has problem-plastics
- Businesses have zero waste commitments that are challenging to meet
- They want a great product that’s durable
- If they’re doing the right thing, they want a great story for their customers
We’ve developed Critical Cleanstone - a beautiful, durable and 100% recycled plastic building panel.
We operate a 100% buy back programme. Businesses buy back Critical panels made from their plastic waste equal to the weight of plastics they sent us.
How we can help you to go circular
- We use hard to recycle plastics.
- From a global supply chain perspective, every tonne of plastic recycled offsets 1.4 tonnes of CO2 emission.. *according to “Plastic & Climate, the Hidden Costs of a Plastic Planet” Attached. Local analysis and study pending.
- Cleanstone is made from 20 out of 24 plastic types. It’s made to take a beating.
- We work with businesses to co-design Cleanstone into material mixes that tell a sustainability story specific and unique to your business.
- And at the end of life, Critical. will buy back old Cleanstone from you at up to $50 per panel to recycle it into the next generation of Cleanstone, again and again.