What we do
Scion offers research and development, as well as consultancy services:
- Strategic multi-party alliances to address sector-based challenges and innovative opportunities.
- Consultancy on particular challenges, including site visits, specialist analysis, prototyping and reporting.
- Industry placement of Scion staff members to work on short- to medium-term projects, often bringing specialist knowledge to complete a task.
- Tailored contractual relationships to individual client needs.
How we can help you to go circular
Scion is a globally recognised circular bioeconomy leader. We have strong international science and business networks – ready to accelerate your circularity journey. Let’s work together - talk to us about:
- Expanding your circular product and process opportunities in the natural fibre, pulp, plastic, packaging and biochemical sectors and from renewable resources.
- Reducing your business’ fossil fuel reliance by using bioenergy from forests and waste biomass.
- Contributing to sustainable, resource-efficient homes and offices integrated with the environment of their communities and cities by using new timber-based materials.
- Increasing the appeal of wood products in construction and manufacturing through cost-effective, new performance wood products.
- Integrating indigenous trees into your portfolio to increase the use of forests for human health and wellbeing.