The Sustainable Business Network’s 2016 conference focused on helping business succeed in an age in which people demand honesty and transparency.
31st August 2016
Sir Paul Reeves Building, AUT University, Auckland
Thank you to all the speakers, sponsors and attendees who helped make this conference such a success. We loved spending a day collaborating and learning from leading thinkers and doers.
People want to know the good being done by the businesses they buy from, work for and invest in. To succeed, your business needs a positive purpose at its core. You have to be able to prove it. And you must be able to express it in everything you do.
This day-long conference:
- established what this means for your business
- shared insights from leaders in pioneering companies meeting this challenge
- identified the enormous opportunities this creates
- enabled attendees to collaborate to help make it happen
Leading sustainability thinkers from New Zealand and overseas included:
- Christopher Davis, International Director of Corporate Social Responsibility at The Body Shop International (by video)
- Jim Fava (sustainability strategist, USA)
- Philip Mills, CEO, Les Mills International
- Dom Thurbon, Founder & Chief Creative Officer, Karrikins Group
- Josh Page, Global Brand Manager, Blunt Umbrellas
- Jacqueline Farman, consumer research expert
View the list of speakers.
The line-up included plenary sessions, video, a choice of workshops and networking opportunities with some of New Zealand’s finest sustainability minds.
View the programme.
Thank you to all our amazing partners for making this event possible.