Inzide is a proud Member of the Sustainable Business Network.
At Inzide, everything we do has the planet in mind.
From the brands we supply to the New Zealand market, to processes we follow, we are committed to maintaining and improving our standards. We believe strongly in the circular economy and practice this ethos through the Ministry for Environment accredited ReEntry recycling scheme from Interface in Australia, among other great initiatives such as Toitu’s Carbonzero program.
Currently we are seeing landfill transfer happening in the New Zealand flooring industry. This endemic use of downcycled, single-use plastic carpet tiles from China and the USA is harming New Zealand, an island nation, and can only be stopped with your help.
In 25 years of supplying sustainable flooring solutions we have;
- Recycled 91 tonnes of carpet tile
- Facilitated the re-use of 255 tonnes of carpet tile
- Offset 4318 tonnes of carbon
- Mitigated 295.14 tonnes of carbon
- Saved 105,000 litres of fuel by using a Prius car fleet
It all starts with local companies investing in New Zealand’s economy and biosphere to make a real difference to our world.
- More InfoAwards and Certifications: carboNZero
Listing last updated 22/08/2017