Dole New Zealand is thrilled to announce ‘The Dole Promise’; a global company initiative that aims to increase access to sustainable nutrition, and decrease food waste, packaging waste and carbon emissions for the benefit of its stakeholders, employees, customers, and the planet.
Better for People:
- Access to sustainable nutrition for 1 billion people by 2025
- Moving towards zero processed sugar in all Dole products by 2025
Better for Planet:
- Moving towards zero fruit loss from Dole farms to markets by 2025
- Moving towards zero fossil-based plastic packaging by 2025
- Aiming for net zero carbon emissions in Dole operations by 2030
Better for all Stakeholders:
- Dole will continue to positively impact all farmers, communities and people working for Dole – through its commitment to equal opportunity, living wages, and an ever-increasing level of safety, nutrition, and wellbeing. The company also seeks to advance human rights within the direct operations and supply chains by building a culture of transparency and accountability. The company also aims for a 50% increase in the value of its business by 2025.
For more information please visit www.dole.co.nz
- Clean Water
- Clean Energy-Energy Efficiency
- Good Food
- Towards Zero Waste
Listing last updated 22/08/2017