SBN is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of our staff and everyone who attends our events and training.
Under the Covid-19 Protection Framework (traffic light system), we will not be holding any events or training in the Red traffic light stage.
Events and training will go ahead under the Orange and Green traffic light stages, with the following health measures:
- Vaccine Passes will be necessary for entry. If you are unable to show a Vaccine Pass you will not be permitted to enter and will not be entitled to a refund.
- Good hygiene practices will be followed. Hand sanitiser will be available and venues will be thoroughly cleaned before and after events.
- Physical distancing of at least 1 metre will be encouraged.
- Venues will have good ventilation with windows open where possible.
- SBN staff are fully vaccinated and will wear masks. Attendees are also encouraged to wear masks.
In some cases, events may need to be cancelled or moved online. We will contact attendees in advance if this is the case.
Please do not attend an event or training if you are unwell or have any Covid-19 symptoms, or if anyone in your household is waiting for a Covid-19 test result or is self-isolating. In these circumstances we will provide a full refund. Contact email@example.com for further details.