Starting out on Sustainability
This workshop series is led by experienced experts from the Sustainable Business Network. We've built the workshop topics on key areas we think every business needs to be addressing to become a sustainable business. It’s built on direct access to our network of more than 500 businesses taking action on sustainability nationwide.
We particularly recommend this series for those doing Get Sustainable Online. It’s our jump start programme for those beginning their sustainability journey.
Each workshop is $50pp for our network and $125pp for General Admission.
Each workshop will be happening from 9.00am – 11.00am.
The 2022 series includes:
- 2 March: Intro to Sustainability (Free Webinar)
- 6 April: Taking climate action in your business
- 4 May: Your business and the circular economy
- 1 June: Tell your business’ sustainability story
- 6 July: Make your business’ buying more sustainable
- 3 August: Take your business’ climate action further
- 7 September: Carbon offsetting for SMEs
- 5 October: Product stewardship in your business
- 2 November: How your business can regenerate nature