Step up your climate action with carbon footprinting.
Although Aotearoa New Zealand only contributes around 0.2% of the world's total GHG emissions, our gross emissions per capita make us the fifth highest emitter among developed countries. The impacts of climate change on our country include rising seas, melting glaciers, and more extreme weather conditions.
A business’s pathway to climate action begins with the motivation to take the first step - in this case, it starts with carbon footprinting.
This workshop will include:
- How carbon footprinting is relevant to your business
- The different types of footprinting tools and methods
- How to integrate your targets with your Sustainability Action Plan
You will walk away with:
- A clear understanding of the What, Why and How of carbon footprints
- Information on the footprint tools available and which might be suitable for your business
- How an understanding of your carbon footprint results can help you take action
This workshop will be run by Phil Jones (Programme Manager - Climate) and Georgia Brown (Associate Project & Partnership Manager), Sustainable Business Network