The impact of Covid has made us more flexible and responsive. It’s made remote working a norm that cuts carbon intensive travel. It's posed new challenges to maintain the human connection. In the meantime the world’s great challenges have not been on holiday, and we’ve got a tonne of work to do.
Today a report shows that the last seven years have been the hottest in history. Heat, droughts and floods are wrecking lives and economies. We’re in the midst of a global, national and local emergency. But the biggest crisis we face is a crisis of inactivity.
We must all build positive momentum with each step we take. So in 2022 I encourage you to learn and do more. The more you do, the more you will prove to yourself and others how change is possible. The more others will follow.
SBN is entering a whole new era in terms of the support we provide. We have a new website in development and a host of new guides and resources rolling off our shelves.
Here’s a taste of what you can get into right now. Pick at least one and do it!
Learn – book in now!
- Be up with best practice on sustainable packaging. Come to the Packaging Masterclass on 25 February.
- Clean up your supply chain. Use your purchasing power for good. The Procurement Activator Course starts on 1 March.
- Become a sustainable business leader. The Leadership in Sustainable Business Course starts on 8 March.
Take action now!
- Get a climate action plan for your business with our free Climate Action Toolbox.
- Apply for a listing on Aotearoa New Zealand’s first Circular Economy Directory. It launches at the end of March.
- Register for Get Sustainable Online. It's our brand new programme to jump start sustainability in your business.
- Look out for Pathways to Regenerate Nature. It's a new package of tools and resources for businesses, launching at the end of March.
Want to make a start today?
Our tools and resources are free for everyone, and our courses are discounted for businesses in our network. I look forward to seeing you!
Rachel Brown ONZM