The Sustainable Business Network will help you
- Understand the principles of sustainability, the global and local landscape and the importance of sustainability in the business context
- Identify the economic, environmental, social and cultural matters that are important to your business
- Define your level of ambition and unique sustainability direction
- Develop a sustainability strategy, principles and goals to embed in your organisational strategy and culture to achieve the best outcomes for your business
- Implement your strategy. We provide ongoing support or link to relevant SBN members for specialised requirements and solutions
Every business can build a sustainability strategy and implement sustainable practices. It doesn’t have to be difficult or expensive.
Building a culture of sustainability will empower and inspire your staff. It will improve the longevity of your business. It will help make your product or service more appealing. Best of all, you’ll contribute to making Aotearoa and the planet a better place to live, now and in the future.
Here’s just one example of our work – a report prepared with Aquaculture NZ and the Ministry for Primary Industries on ‘Tackling plastic waste in aquaculture’.