Sustainable Procurement Activator
Do you want to clean up your supply chain and use your purchasing power for good?
Our Activator Course is a great place to start. It’s designed for bigger businesses with long supply chains. We’ve worked with 37 of this country’s largest procurers to create the content. Together we’ve defined best practice for sustainable procurement and its implementation in Aotearoa New Zealand.
Who is it for?
- are in purchasing positions within their organisation
- want to use their purchasing power for good
- work in large businesses with long supply chains
- are interested in cleaning up their supply chain through supply chain collaboration
This course comprises of five weekly 2.5 hour interactive online workshops (9.30AM-12.00PM). Check below for our next intake.
What does it cover?
The course will help you to:
- understand what best practice looks like for your business
- identify the tools, resources, and solutions required to transition to best practice
- gain a network of peers and learn from their experiences
- develop an action plan for implementing sustainable procurement in your business
- achieve leadership buy-in and lead effective change with case studies, expert advice, and knowledge-sharing
If you are interested in attedning this course or would like more information, please contact email@example.com