Organisation Category: Professional
WHAT WE DO:
All Heart NZ partners with corporates to practically REDIRECT & REPURPOSE their redundant and unwanted items. Our REDUCE partnerships help to further develop the sustainable, ethical and social aspects of procurement and supply chain management.
WHY WE DO IT:
All Heart NZ is a registered charitable trust. We support partner organisations to reduce poverty, increase access to education and provide wellbeing services. We believe that improving the ways we both source and dispose of corporate goods can positively impact our planet and the quality of life of the people who help produce, reuse and dispose of it.
- More InfoSustainability Highlights:
- Clean Water
- Clean Energy-Energy Efficiency
- Good Food
- Smart Procurement-Supply Chains
- Smart Transport
- Towards Zero Waste
Founded in October 2016 All Heart NZ partners with a wide range of corporates around New Zealand to provide three main services to support communities and further environmental efforts:
1. Re-direction and removal of unwanted items and end of life or end of line products;
2. Re-purpose and upcycling of unwanted items which cannot easily be re-used, like plastic, MDF and textiles; and
3. Reduction partnerships which focus on the sustainable, ethical and social aspects of procurement and supply chain management.
All Heart NZ has it's heartquarters in Rosedale, North Shore of Auckland with a community enterprise store. In August 2019, the South Auckland Corporate Waste and Employment hub was launched in Manukau, partnering with other community organisations.
By May 2020 All Heart NZ had saved 2,144,553 kgs of corporate waste from the landfill, by supporting 271 communities with $5.6 million worth of donated items.
Listing last updated 22/08/2017