Organisation Category: Arts & Recreation Services
Experience the diverse wildlife and stunning scenery of Auckland’s Hauraki Gulf Marine Park. See whales, dolphins and seabirds and learn from the ocean science and conservation experts working to protect this precious marine resource.
Share our unique sea safari – unforgettable from the moment you leave our central city wharf!
Spend 4.5 hours experiencing the diverse marine wildlife and stunning scenery of Auckland’s Hauraki Gulf Marine Park. See wild marine mammals and rare birds living in their natural habitat. Explore amongst volcanic islands with views of sandy beaches and hidden coves. Share special moments and close encounters with wildlife while capturing photos of rare birds, marine mammals and unique island views.
You’ll also get to learn from the marine researchers on board working to protect the whales, dolphins and their fragile home. Be inspired by the research conducted alongside you on our comfortable high-tech boat and enjoy an expert education from the crew about whales, dolphins and our other marine wildlife. Join us on our family-owned mission to save Auckland’s whales and dolphins into the future!
- 4.5 hour sea safari on Auckland’s beautiful Hauraki Gulf Marine Park.
- GUARANTEED Marine Mammal viewing or you can come back FREE!
- Incredibly Convenient – departs daily from the Viaduct Harbour in downtown Auckland.
- Watch & Learn – Expert commentary/Interaction with our on-board Marine Research Scientists.
- Highly Recommended – TripAdvisor ‘Certificate of Excellence’ 2013 – 2016
- Relaxed & Comfortable – 65ft (20 meter) luxury boat holds up to 100 people, with fully licensed café/bar.
- Perfect for Groups – Private charters and catering options available.
- More InfoSustainability Actions:
We are proud to be a leading marine research vessel in the Hauraki Gulf area. With our mission statement being 'The Preservation of Species and Environment through Research, Education and Awareness' we are genuinely committed to maintaining a successful and sustainable tourism operation through everything we do.
Listing last updated 22/08/2017