Organisation Category: Accommodation & Food Services, Agriculture, Construction, Education & Training, Gas, Health Care & Social Assistance, Manufacturing, Other Services, Postal & Warehousing, Professional, Public Administration & Safety, Retail Trade, Scientific & Technical Services, Transport, and Wholesale Trade
As New Zealand’s leading supplier of safety equipment, engineering supplies, uniforms and packaging, nothing is more important to us than helping you get the job done. With our vast product range, long history of servicing all sectors of New Zealand, and extensive portfolio of specialist and technical services, we deliver all your safety, industrial and packaging requirements.
We will work with you to design and implement end-to-end specialist solutions in order to meet your purchasing requirements, providing you with everything you need from a single source supplier.
We are proud to partner with key suppliers to identify, develop and source products that are environmentally friendly, providing you with product options to help meet your sustainability goals and environmental targets.
Our line-up of solutions, combined with a select range of GECA certified products, allows us to provide customers with products that meet requirements, whilst minimising environmental impact. Environmental considerations are forefront when developing our own-brand products, further reflecting our commitment to sustainability and supporting our customers in making purchasing decisions that reduce impacts on the environment whilst providing value.
- Smart Procurement-Supply Chains
- Towards Zero Waste
-Waste reduction and Method recycling bin installed internally
-Packaging Audit on our DC and usage of consumable goods to reduce footprint
- Trialing PC Net's to replace shrink wrap on pallets where possible- trialing these with customers also
- Carried out waste compactor audit
- Looking for and working through product stewardship schemes across all products where possible (trials on hard hat, battery, stationary, textiles, timber wrap and other packaging recycling on-going). Further trials in to other affected areas to come.
- Active member of Wasteminz, SBN and Packaging Forum
- Created Now Crowd team, in addition to sustainability champions within our business to drive these initiativesAwards and Certifications:
- AsureQuality Organics
- Environmental Choice NZ
- Fair Trade Certified
- Forest Stewardship Council
- Vehicle fuel economy labels (4 stars or above)
Listing last updated 17/09/2019