Design | People | Planet
Providing partnership, guidance and technical assistance to those interested in restorative and healthy built environments
What we believe
- All people should have access to great design: Be it life enhancing, healthy buildings, the community-supporting, people-focused spaces surrounding and between them, or the beautiful & stimulating things that adorn them.
- We have a desire for all people to have the experience of being part of something absolutely first class.
- We believe in the ‘Living Building Challenge’ as a holistic framework for a better built future
What Black Pine Architects bring to your project
- A preference for collaborative working arrangements that involve more team members sooner and deliver innovative and inclusive designs
- Multiple project ‘Passivhaus’ experience, bringing German precision to energy savings & comfort levels
- An intrinsic interest in aesthetics and functional designs that sit well in their environment, display intelligent spatial relationships and bring a sense of joy to the people who use them.
What we can do for you
- We use building science, a planet-friendly sensibility and careful aesthetic selections to produce environments that support good health and well being
- More InfoSustainability Actions:
Black Pine Architects contribute to a more sustainable New Zealand in the following ways:
-Making 'Passivhaus' design available to the New Zealand consumers; allowing consumers to drastically reduce their building heating/cooling energy consumption while simultaneously providing a healthy indoor environment
-Promoting use of the Living Building Challenge as a guide for a Restorative Built Environment
-Supports 'Green Drinks' in Whanganui; a regular social event centred on those with an interest in 'green' options in their lives
-Supports a 'SBN Business Connector' within our local community
Listing last updated 22/08/2017