Invita imports, marke Read more [...]
Member Category: Other Services
Carbon footprint measurement, offsetting and carbon claims (e.g. carbon neutrality) with certified carbon offsets from our own fair-trade styled, community based rainforest conservation projects in NZ, Fiji, Vanuatu and the Solomon Islands.
Ekos is a social enterprise charity specialising in helping businesses make social responsibility claims. We have our own supply chain of fair trade-styled, community based rainforest conservation projects that help alleviate poverty and build climate resilience among indigenous peoples. We help businesses measure, reduce, and offset their carbon footprint and align their brand with disciplined, internationally certified projects.
- Rarakau Rainforest Conservation Project, Southland, NZ
- Drawa Rainforest Conservation Project, Vanua Levu, Fiji
- Loru Forest Project, Santo, Vanuatu
- Sasaboe Rainforest Conservation Project, Choiseul, Solomon Islands.
Each of these projects is the first rainforest carbon project in their respective countries.
Our Carbon Services:
- Carbon footprint measurement & 3rd party review
- Carbon Neutral certification (offset 100% of a measured footprint)
- Carbon Offset certification (offset a % of a measured footprint – tailored for carbon intensive businesses)
- Carbon Positive certification (offset >100% of carbon footprint)
- Conscious Flyer certification (offsetting flights only)
Our Rainforest Guardian Services:
Not interested in carbon but want to align your business with supporting fair trade styled, community based rainforest conservation projects? Then try our Rainforest Guardian certification.
Our key supply partners are Live & Learn International, Carbon Partnership, and the Natural Resources Development Foundation. Our key demand side partners are Catalyst, Future Challengers, and Sustained Consulting. Together with Live & Learn International we own our two supply programmes: the Rarakau Programme (NZ) and the Nakau Programme (Pacific Islands).
Ekos provides carbon certifications and offsetting opportunities for businesses seeking to take responsibility for their carbon footprint. We also provide opportunities for businesses and individuals to make high quality, low risk philanthropic investments in rainforest protection.
Listing last updated 22/08/2017