Organisation Category: Arts & Recreation Services
Every piece of Stone Arrow jewellery has been created by human hands in our boutique workshop and studio.
In a world of mass production, we value original handmade designs – inspired by nature and crafted from recycled materials.
Nick Feint has been creating stunning jewellery at Stone Arrow for over twenty years. He followed his passion for Pounamu (NZ Jade) and began creating award-winning art and jewellery. Now an experienced jeweller, accomplished musician, enthusiastic soccer player and hands-on dad; he lives with his wife and two sons in Golden Bay, New Zealand.
Golden Bay is a vibrant and diverse community of artists, hippies, musicians and dairy farmers. Surrounded by the Abel Tasman and Kahurangi National Parks – snow capped mountains, rugged bush clad hills and golden sand beaches. This beautiful environment inspires Stone Arrow’s original designs.
Stone Arrow has a sincere commitment to social and environmental sustainability and has twice been a finalist in the New Zealand Sustainable Business Network awards.
• Stone Arrow donates a percentage of income as well as numerous product donations to charities every year and work with recycled materials whenever we can.
• Sterling Silver and Copper is from 100% recycled material*.
• All Stone Arrow jewellery comes with a lifetime guarantee against faulty workmanship. If you are unhappy with any aspect of your purchase please get in touch and we will do our best to make sure you are satisfied.
- More InfoSustainability Highlights:
- Towards Zero Waste
Everything we do is geared towards making as small an impact on the environment as we can. Our upcycled glass range continues to develop and become a larger proportion of what we are doing. Living on an intentional community in such a natural environment makes being more sustainable very easy, it is just a natural part of our lifestyle.Awards and Certifications:
- NZI Sustainable Business Network Awards Commendation
- Vehicle fuel economy labels (4 stars or above)
- Offers for SBN Members
15% off for anyone using the code SBNDEAL at checkout on our website.
Listing last updated 22/08/2017