Arrow Uniforms accepts responsibility for the effects its operation may have on both the local and global environment and is committed to reducing any effect.
We have a corporate and social duty to continually lessen our ecological footprint.
We will meet or exceed all current relevant environmental legislation.
With our Staff we will:
- Raise awareness of environmental issues and enlist their help to improve the Arrow Uniforms performance
- Evaluate operations to ensuring they are as efficient as possible
- Actively promote a reducing, reusing and recycling consciousness
- Publish information on environmental performance
With our Suppliers we will:
- Actively insist on consistent water quality, both of intake and discharge, of our suppliers manufacturing process by continuing to engage recognised external quality control auditors to ensure standards are met
- Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution
- Progressively move to vegetable dyes
- Source only recyclable plastic products and packaging materials
- Purchase with waste avoidance and reduction of environmental impacts in mind
With our Clients we will:
- Discourage the use of chlorine based laundry products
- Promote Arrow Uniform’s “Uniform Recycle Programme” and encourage the return of unwanted garments so they may be disposed of environmentally by, reusing, gifting to Oxfam, or textile recycling
- Utilise where possible electronic administration process
- Use only recyclable packaging materials
Awards and Certifications: Enviro-Mark
Listing last updated 22/08/2017