Buddle Findlay is a leading commercial and public law firm with offices in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch, providing a range of services to the corporate and public sector.
Buddle Findlay has been providing legal services for 120 years. Buddle Findlay has a heritage dating back to 1895.
A comprehensive commercial legal service advising both public and private companies on a full range of corporate and commercial issues and transactions.
- Specialist industry knowledge and the ability to contribute strategic advice in key industries
- Commercial solutions based on a pragmatic approach to problem solving
- “Can do” flexible approach to client service
- Seamless national service – providing a fully integrated service from New Zealand’s three major commercial centres – Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch
- Commitment, integrity and solutions that anticipate the real problems, these are the things that sum up our approach to doing business.
Buddle Findlay takes the sustainability of its business, the community and the environment seriously. We are committed to corporate responsibility and to minimise the environmental impacts of our business.
Listing last updated 22/08/2017