Sustainable Business Network and Enviro-Mark Solutions invite you to a collaborative conference on Friday, 11 October, to explore what a Zero Carbon Christchurch means for your business.
We’ll take a deep look at the impending Zero Carbon Amendment, covering the opportunities and implications for business and how your business can get ahead.
We will learn how your team can identify, develop and deliver sustainability initiatives within and outside of your organisation with case studies and a hands-on workshop.
We will expand the boundaries of this conference by engaging on a midday adventure with a choice of three unique destinations, and reconvene for the last learnings of the day – visions of a zero carbon Christchurch, employing a pecha kucha presentation to energise our evening.
And finally, we will network over some tasty nibbles and delicious drinks generously provided by The Fermentist and Yealands.
*Eco tours, food and drink are included in your ticket.
- Dr Ann Smith, CEO, Enviro-Mark Solutions
- Rachel Brown, CEO, Sustainable Business Network
- Bryce Davies, GM Corporate Relations, IAG
- Kath Dewar, Founder, GoodSense
- Allanah Robinson, Marketing Consulant, GoodSense
- Ross Laurence, Project Manager, Manaaki Whenua
- Kirstin Corson, GM, Yoogo
- Wendy Whitely, Senior Engineer, Aurecon
- Oliver Hunt, Founder, Medsalv
- Leeann Watson, CEO, Canterbury Employers’ Chamber of Commerce
We look forward to you joining us for this day of insight and inspiration.
- Event Type
- Networking event
- Date and time
- Friday 11 Oct 2019
- Time: 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM
- Venue and Location
- Ara Institute of Canterbury
- Members: $150.00
- Non Members: $250.00
- Event Links