Sustainable Business Network and Enviro-Mark Solutions invite you to a collaborative conference on Friday, 11 October, to explore what a Zero Carbon Christchurch means for your business.
We’ll take a deep look at the impending Zero Carbon Amendment, covering the opportunities and implications for business and how your business can get ahead.
We will learn how your team can identify, develop and deliver sustainability initiatives within and outside of your organisation with case studies and a hands-on workshop.
We will expand the boundaries of this conference by engaging on a midday adventure with a choice of two unique destinations, and reconvene for the last learnings of the day – visions of a zero carbon Christchurch, employing a pecha kucha presentation to energise our evening.
And finally, we will network over some tasty nibbles and delicious drinks generously provided by The Fermentist and Yealands.
*Eco tours, food and drink are included in your ticket.
- Dr Ann Smith, CEO, Enviro-Mark Solutions. Leading Enviro-Mark Solutions with passion, dedication, and vision, Ann has guided Enviro-Mark Solutions’ strategic direction with scientific credibility with business acumen.
- Rachel Brown ONZM – CEO, Sustainable Business Network. The founder of SBN, Rachel has played a critical role in advancing sustainable business for 20 years.
- Bryce Davies, GM Corporate Relations, IAG. Bryce has a strong focus on environmental, social and governance issues and leads IAG’s response to climate change in New Zealand.
- Kath Dewar, Founder, GoodSense. Founder of GoodSense, an ethical marketer with over 25 years’ experience shaping marketing into a profession that serves society and nature, as well as an organisation’s stakeholders.
- Allanah Robinson, Marketing Consultant, GoodSense. Experienced marketing consultant Allanah delivers practical marketing brilliance to businesses and organisations in the South Island.
- Ross Laurence, Project Manager, Manaaki Whenua. Chair of the joint Crown Research Institute Impact Planning and Evaluation Network, Ross is Manaaki Whenua Landcare Research’s Strategic Support Leader.
- Daniel Madill, Ambassador, Yoogo. Daniel is involved in, and has co-founded a number of green businesses in Christchurch .
- Wendy Whitley, Senior Engineer, Aurecon. Wendy is a Geo-Environmental Engineer and is a Certified Environmental Practitioner, working primarily in the Contaminated Land Management space at Aurecon.
- Oliver Hunt, Founder, Medsalv. New Zealand’s only Single-use Medical Device reprocessor, Oliver has been instrumental in reducing landfill waste and cost associated with single-use medical devices.
- Bob Burnett, Founder, Bob Burnett Architecture. Bob Burnett Architecture has championed energy-efficient, environmentally sound architecture for two decades, creating the Superhome Movement and co-founding the Quakestar rating system.
View the programme here
We look forward to you joining us for this day of insight and inspiration
- Date and time
- Friday 11 Oct 2019
- Time: 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM
- Venue and Location
- Ara Institute of Canterbury
- Members: $150.00
- Non Members: $250.00
- Event Links