Design Professionals are at the forefront of residential design. There is an increasing emphasis and awareness that those designs need to be healthy for people and planet. The Superhome Movement’s Healthy Home Design Guide assists design professionals by providing a comprehensive reference document document for this purpose. Come and hear why & how!
CPD points available from ADNZ
Opportunity to gather together and discuss at a local bar after the event to connect with other Superhome /ADNZ members.
Please sign in with the COVID tracer app at the School of Architecture.
- The cost of substandard housing to the community and country. (Katheren Leitner)
- Intro to the guide and resilience in foundation design (Damien McGill )
- The importance super design plays in making a home healthy. (Bob Burnett)
- The importance of detailing and construction methodology. (David Auer)
- Different attempts on environmental design and tools available. (Murray Robertson)
- The importance of a feedback loop through ongoing monitoring. (Brandon Van Blerk)
- SOAD research on the horizon. (Robyn Phipps)
This event is hosted by Wellington ADNZ
We are grateful for support from Te Herenga Waka—Victoria University of Wellington’s School of Architecture.
- Date and time
- Tuesday 13 Apr 2021
- Time: 6:00pm - 8:30pm
- Venue and Location
- Victoria University of Wellington’s School of Architecture
139 Vivian Street, Te Aro, Wellington 6011
- Contact Details
- Event Links