Join this webinar and discussion about the benefits of flexi-working and how to make it work for your business.
This webinar is for business leaders and employers who see the potential of flexi-working in their companies, and for those interested in how flexi-working might be best for them and the way they work.
Covid-19 has been a revelation for many, with lockdown introducing a range of technology to more easily enable work from home. According to a recent online survey, a majority of New Zealanders like this idea, so more flexi-working is a real opportunity. It offers potential benefits to businesses, to their peoples’ wellbeing, and to the environment – while also reducing the stress associated with getting to work.
This webinar brings together experts to share what have proven to be true about flexi-working, and how it would benefit you and your business:
- Shane Ellison, CEO, Auckland Transport, on the potential benefits for travel in Auckland
- Paula O’Kane, Professor, Department of Management, University of Otago, on findings in the recent survey on Kiwis working in lockdown, and what employers should implement to ensure productivity in remote working
- Jarrod Haar, Professor of Human Resource Management, AUT, on what the research tells us about productivity and health
- Fiona Hewitt, Executive Manager Culture and Business Solutions, IAG, on their experiences in supporting flexi-working
- Erika Jury, NZ Sales Manager Team Lead, IWG Regus, on providing flexible workspaces for smaller businesses
After the presentations, a 25-minute facilitated panel will allow you to ask pointed questions about flexi-working research, data, and points on making it work for you and your business.
- Date and time
- Thursday 11 Jun 2020
- Time: 10:00am - 11:30am
- Venue and Location
- Contact Details
- Members: Free
- Non Members: Free
- Event Links