Joy Moir and Rob Siveter from Sustainable Business Solutions have over 30 years of sustainable, environmental and commercial business expertise, and are on a mission to enhance environmental, commercial and social value to organizations large and small around the Bay. The benefits can be immense.
- Do you know what impacts your business has on climate change?
- Would you like your business to be more sustainable?
- Do you know what value this could bring?
- Not sure where to focus or what your priorities should be?
- Would you like some guidance, direction and a pathway to follow?
Join them at their lunchtime seminar to understand the benefits and added value sustainability can bring your business in 2019.
In the workshop we will cover:
- The issues: the current climate change and urgent business issues to address
- Benefits: what a sustainable business should / could look like
How to act: how you might develop a pathway to move forward
Question: What does this mean for you and your business
Tools and support available
What’s in it for you?
- A chance to reflect and understand how your business can become sustainable while creating value
- Knowing where to focus your efforts in 2019
- Understanding where you can achieve cost savings and efficiencies
- Realising where new opportunities for you might sit
- Assessing what the risks and benefits are
- Knowing how to get help and support
Come along and get your burning questions answered – You are welcome to bring your lunch along to this workshop.
- Event Type
- Date and time
- Thursday 21 Feb 2019
- Time: 12 - pm
- Venue and Location
- Tauranga Chamber of Commerce
65 Chapel Street
- Event Links