The UN Climate Change Conference, COP26, will be held in the UK next month, so we’ve teamed up with the British High Commission Wellington to help Kiwi businesses play their part in reducing carbon emissions.
Learn new skills and be inspired to take action. In this workshop, exclusive to SBN investors, we’ll explain the opportunities climate action can create for your business. And, we’ll help you develop a plan to do that.
If you’re just starting to take action, or want to re-energise your efforts, this online workshop is for you!
You will leave this interactive workshop with:
- A practical understanding of the actions your business can take to reduce its emissions.
- A tailored action plan, containing simple steps to reduce your carbon emissions using the free online Climate Action Toolbox.
- Help from our climate experts on setting targets, such as looking at Race to Zero – a global campaign rallying businesses, like yours, to take urgent climate action.
- Guidance from the SBN team on how to build confidence and create change in your business.
- Time to network and connect with other SBN investors and share ideas.
The workshop will be run by Phil Jones, who led the development of the Climate Action Toolbox, and our Network Connector Ayla Irving-Lamb. We’re also delighted to welcome the British High Commission Wellington for an update on COP26 and the Race to Zero initiative.
As this is an interactive workshop, spaces are limited, so be sure to get in quick.
If you can’t make October 21, you can join one of five workshops in our regional series.
Price: $15 – this price is heavily discounted thanks to funding from the British High Commission Wellington. (All proceeds will go towards SBN’s supporting Kiwi businesses to take action on climate, designing out waste and regenerating nature.)
The Climate Action Toolbox has been funded and developed by the Sustainable Business Network and Business.Govt.NZ, in association with BNZ, EECA, New Zealand Trade and Enterprise, Waka Kotahi, Meridian and design partner DNA.
- Date and time
- Start Date: Thu 21 Oct 2021
- End Date: Thu 21 Oct 2021
- Time: 9:00am-11:30am
- Venue and Location
- Contact Details
- SBN impact investors: $15.00
- Event Links