In this three hour workshop you will learn all about the basics of climate change and how to take effective climate action now!
This is the right workshop for you if…
- You’re worried about climate change or have teenagers or students that are
- You want to do something about it but you’re not really sure where to start
- You’re looking for climate knowledge: – confidence in understanding what climate change is and why it is happening – why is everyone talking about 1.5°? – what is a carbon footprint and what is your personal footprint? – what you can do that will really make a difference? – how can you have a conversation with a climate change skeptic?
- You want to create a no-fuss climate action plan for yourself, your whanau, school or business
Climate Talks Live will help you achieve all this and more!
- Date and time
- Wednesday 12 Aug 2020
- Time: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Venue and Location
- BizDojo Ponsonby | Coworking & Shared Office Space Auckland
4 Williamson Avenue, Auckland, Auckland 1010
- Event Links