Supporting organisations to transition to zero carbon.
SBN Members are entitled to a 15% discount. To qualify, enter the promotional code MCOC4W while booking online.
In response to the increasing pressure on industries and businesses to accelerate decarbonisation pathways, this conference has been designed to provide a roadmap for organisations seeking to optimise decarbonisation. Helping them to identify beyond compliance, the positive benefits of reducing their carbon emissions. Providing guidance on how to best understand and mitigate the risks and showcasing the opportunities for change. It also provides insights on carbon economics and risk management and provides practical guidance issues around implementation and adoption.
- Emerging international and local trends in carbon neutral policy initiatives
- New approaches to climate thinking and risk management
- Mobilising financial markets to drive economic decarbonisation
- Delivering decarbonisation in practice
Featuring sessions on:
- The Government’s vision for a carbon neutral New Zealand
International perspective: Strategies and frameworks to support transition
- The why, what, when and how of Aotearoa’s Climate-related Disclosures
- Understanding carbon markets and offset strategies
- Carbon investor forum: How do sustainability considerations shape investment choice?
- Examining carbon neutral initiatives from a business perspective
- Climate scenario analysis in the context of climate disclosure
- Energy and low carbon economy
- Start Date: Mon 15 Nov 2021
- End Date: Tue 16 Nov 2021
- Venue and Location
- Sky Stadium, Wellington
- Event Links