The future has always been uncertain, and will be even more so as we transition to a post-virus world where the previous rules no longer apply.
Organisations will need to work hard over the coming months to create constructive dialogue that gives their teams a voice and help them adapt quickly to unprecedented scenarios.
Strategic foresight provides us with a range of tools to develop these conversations and enable you and your colleagues to aim for the future you wish to see collectively. Phil Tate, Regenerative Futurist at thinkstep-anz and Barbara Nebel, CEO of thinkstep-anz will introduce you to a range of techniques to jump-start your organisation’s creative thinking to overcome today’s challenges and map a course to the new future.
What to expect:
• Using Three-Horizons to reflect on current challenges, define action aspirations and outline initiatives to bridge the two.
• An introduction to the Dilemma Resolution technique that challenges either/or thinking and avoids compromise and conflict to build creative solutions.
• An outline of Implications Analysis that helps teams create more resilient action plans by considering the broader consequences.
• Techniques to efficiently surface Assumptions that will be critical to maintaining robust and agile plans within such an uncertain operating context.
• Tools to rapidly develop Scenarios to enable the assessment of proposed actions in a range of plausible environments.
Who should attend:
• Anyone seeking to lead change and respond to the current situation
• Risk managers
• Sustainability managers
• Human resource managers
Date and Time:
31 March 2020
3pm NZDT (Auckland, Wellington)
1pm AEDT (Sydney, Melbourne)
- Date and time
- Tuesday 31 Mar 2020
- Time: 3pm
- Venue and Location
- Event Links