NZ’s electro-mobility and sustainable technologies event features an expo, 2-day conference, trade day & public day with displays and seminars.
The 2-day conference canvases key planning, investment and deployment issues facing NZ on its onward march towards greater, more sustainable electro-mobility.
New Zealand recently pledged a Climate Change Emergency. As part of that pledge, the Government has announced that the state sector will convert their fleet to 100% electric. The conference has been designed to provide insights into what a transition to an electric fleet means for New Zealand.
Key themes are:
• The need for electrification of New Zealand’s fleet
• Batteries, components, parts – rEVving up electric vehicles
• The present and the future – what’s here and what’s to come
• Case studies on the electrification of transport [Hutt City Council, Alsco, Toll NZ, Foodstuffs & Fisher & Paykel Healthcare on their journeys toward electrification of heavy and light fleet]
Key Presenters include:
Christina Bu, Secretary General, Norwegian EV Association
Hon Michael Woods, Minister for Transport
Sigurd Magnusson: Senior Policy Adviser – Environment, Emissions, Adaptation, Ministry of Transport
Jörn Scherzer: Sustainability and Resilience Manager, Hutt City Council
Juhi Shareef, Chair, Battery Industry Group (B.I.G.)
Who will be there:
• Fleet, Procurement Managers
• Sustainability Managers
• COOs, CEOs
• Central & Local Government
• Energy Managers
• Energy, Network and Infrastructure operators
• OEMs and Motor Vehicle Industry
• Micro mobility & ride share providers
• Business leaders who are taking the next step toward decarbonisation
PLUS! FREE EXPO
eworld offers expo days free-to-attend for both Trade and Public on Friday 7 May and Saturday 8 May respectively.
View all the details at eworldexpo.co.nz
- Start Date: Thu 6 May 2021
- End Date: Sat 8 May 2021
- Venue and Location
- The Trusts Arena, Henderson
65-67 Central Park Drive, Henderson, Auckland 0610, New Zealand
- Event Links