Lead the change in your workplace! Join Sustainable Business Network and Sustainability Trust for the launch of the Green Team Gathering!
Join Sustainable Business Network and Sustainability Trust for the launch of the Green Team Gathering, a series of workshops designed to support and grow the network of workplace Green Teams in Wellington.
What will you gain from coming along to these events?
• Hear inspiring speakers tell their Green Team success stories
• Shared knowledge and experience of how to build a successful Green Team
• A chance to network and learn from other Green Team members
• An opportunity to get to know and seek advice from Sustainability Trust and Sustainable Business Network teams during the sessions
• Solutions for navigating the challenges that stand in your way
• At least one action to take forward in your Green Team
Being part of a Green Team can be both inspiring and a great way to kick start the sustainability agenda within your workplace. However, it can also come with its own set of challenges. Green Team gatherings are a place to come together to help lead the change in Wellington and beyond.
The event starts at 4.30pm and the speakers will begin promptly at 4.45pm. This will be followed by workshops and plenty of time to network and connect with like-minded people.
- Date and time
- Thursday 13 Feb 2020
- Time: 4.30pm to 7pm
- Venue and Location
- Sustainability Trust
2 Forresters Lane
Wellington, Wellington 6011
- Event Links