Get together and make a meal with a difference for Kaibosh’s annual fundraising appeal – Make a Meal in May (Harataua Tunu Kai).
For every $20 you raise, Kaibosh can provide 28 meals to those in our community who need it most.
You can make whatever kind of meal you like – brunch, lunch, dinner, afternoon tea, even snacks to go with Friday work drinks.
As an extra incentive, you can also be in to win a month’s family subscription to My Food Bag!
- Make a Meal in May for friends
- Make a Meal in May for workmates
- Make a Meal in May for cafés, restaurants & bars
- How to host a meal
- Win with My Food Bag
- Donate now
Why Make a Meal in May for Kaibosh?
- Cooking, sharing and eating food together creates community, and food tastes better when it’s shared.
- Kaibosh cares for our community and our environment, and every Make a Meal in May meal helps us keep doing that.
- You could win an epic prize.
- It’s fun!
People are hungry in our community, but you can do something about it.
Make a Meal in May, donate to Kaibosh, and make sure no one in the Wellington Region goes without.
- Event Type
- Networking event
- Friday 31 May 2019
- Venue and Location
- Home or work
- Event Links