It’s time to celebrate! Ten outstanding Wellington businesses and three amazing individuals have been recognised as finalists in the 2019 NZI Sustainable Business Network Awards.
Come and hear about the sustainability behind their success and celebrate over drinks and nibbles in this fantastic waterfront venue!
Get ready to be inspired by….
- RefillNZ and Tourism Industry Aotearoa – up for the Communicating for Change Award
- IdealCup and The Formary – up for the Going Circular Award
- Little Yellow Bird and Thankyou Payroll – up for the Hardwired for Social Good Award
- Duffle and Co – up for the Restoring Nature Award
- Meridian Energy and Mevo – up for the Smart Transport Award
- Breadcraft (Wai) Ltd – up for the Transforming Food Award
- Marty Taylor and Mike Sammons – up for the Sustainability Superstar Award
- Fraser McConnell – up for the Millennial on a Mission Award
- Event Type
- Networking event
- Date and time
- Tuesday 19 Nov 2019
- Time: 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM
- Venue and Location
- Meridian Energy
55 Lady Elizabeth Lane
- Members: $18.00
- Non Members: $28.00
- Event Links