SBN is here to help you navigate your business to success through the key sustainability issues of our time.
This course is designed and presented by our team of sustainable business experts. It includes guest presenters from business and academia. It’s built on 15+ years’ experience enabling sustainable business in Aotearoa.
This course has been extensively redesigned for 2019!
Together we will identify the key sustainability issues of our time and how that relates to NZ business. Grow the skills and confidence to effectively influence individuals and businesses to achieve change in a sustainability context. Learn how to use sustainability tools to build, or build on, a strategy for your business to achieve success so people and nature prosper.
Course dates for six face-to-face intensives, backed with a host of ongoing support and resources:
- 25-26 Sept (Waiheke Island)
- 16-17 Oct (Ponsonby)
- 14-15 Nov (GridAKL)
You will learn to:
- Identify key sustainability issues relevant to NZ business.
- Use sustainability tools and build strategy that leads to business success whilst ensuring people and nature prosper.
- Understand how values influence & affect your business.
- Engage in te ao Māori concepts for business and environment.
- Use neuroscience concepts to influence, collaborate and create real, lasting change.
Check here for more information.
Further questions? Email [email protected]
- Date and time
- Start Date: Wed 25 Sep 2019
- End Date: Fri 15 Nov 2019
- Time: 09:00 - 17:00
- Venue and Location
- Waiheke and city locations
- Event Links