Would $1,500 get you on your bike? With only one week to go until the Auckland Bike Challenge kicks off, we’ve got an awesome incentive to help you get involved, recruit your colleagues and get them on their bikes with the chance to WIN $1,500 to spend on a brand new bike or accessories!
With three different ways to enter, your number of entries is up to you!If you haven’t already, sign up for the Challenge by Thursday 31 January – that’s one entry in the bag!
Spread the word! Encourage others to join the Challenge and for EVERY person you encourage you get an additional entry!
Log your first ride during the first week of February, and you guessed it – you get another chance to win!
Do one or all of the above – there’s no limit to how many chances you have to win! Plus, sign up as a fundraiser for Variety – the Children’s Charity, and you’ll also win a Macpac Backpack worth $200!
The 2019 Auckland Bike Challenge is completely free for your organisation to take part. This is a fun, sociable competition for all staff – no lycra required! People can cycle anywhere they like, anytime they like in February 2019. They only need to ride for 10 minutes or more to participate (enough time to bring a big smile to their face – a great first step in getting them to start riding).
Local businesses will compete against each other to see who can get the most points during the Challenge. There are seven size categories to level playing field.
Benefits to your organisation of participating:
- A fun activity for your whole team.
- Healthier, happier, more productive staff.
- Less demand for your car parking.
- Helps you achieve your well-being and sustainability objectives.
- Prize incentives for you and your colleagues including local restaurant vouchers, bike gear, and more!
- All this and it’s entirely FREE for your company and staff.
There will be live leaderboards on the Challenge website showing which organisations are currently on top. Individuals earn points for riding and encouraging others to ride. Their points contribute to their workplaces total and get them in the draw for awesome prizes. The workplaces with the highest total points – across 7 size categories – will win team prizes at the end of the challenge, too!
- Register at lovetoride.net/auckland.
- Encourage your colleagues to join the Challenge.
- You compete against other teams to rack up the points by riding bikes, having fun, and winning prizes!
This exciting nation-wide competition is going to give cycling a big push locally, so register today and show your support.
- Event Type
- Friday 1 Feb 2019
- Venue and Location
- Event Links