The Now Crowd and the Air NZ Young Professionals Employee Network invite you to our joint event!
We are hosting a morning panel discussion where we will focus on how to get buy-in from senior management and influence others within your organisation to incorporate sustainability into their decision making.
- Meagan Schloeffel, Head of Sustainability at Air New Zealand
- Tori Calver, Head of Culture & Impact at Sustainable Business Network
- Alisha Wheeler, founder and CEO of Alisha Wheeler Consulting
- 8:00am – Networking and coffee
- 8:30am – Panel discussion starts
- 9:30am – Wrap up and further networking
If you have any questions you’d like the panel to answer, please email these to firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is only open to Now Crowd members and Air New Zealand Young Professionals – we would love to see you there! If your company is an SBN Investor and you would like to sign up to The Now Crowd, please get in touch.
- Date and time
- Wednesday 14 Jul 2021
- Time: 8:00am-9:30am
- Venue and Location
- Air New Zealand Offices - Auditorium
- Contact Details
- Event Links