You will hear from experts in the fields of waste minimisation, energy, carbon and sustainable transport and come away with practical solutions that can be implemented in your workplace.
As the title says, this is a clinic, so as well as presentations each speaker will be available for further questions in a one-on-one setting. This is your chance to test our experts’ grey matter and get answers that directly relate to your business.
• Waste – Rob McGhee, Sustainability Trust. He runs a programme called Your Sustainable Workplace, working with business on a whole system approach to waste minimisation, providing both practical solutions and help to create that all important culture of sustainability.
• Energy – Johnathan Parker, EcoGeekco. A low-carbon solutions provider, focused on sustainability and action to save customers energy, time, money, and get things done. EcoGeekCo offers a mix of commercial consulting and advice, plus a selection of energy saving products and tools.
• Carbon – Kent Barrett, Ekos. Kent is a carbon analyst and Reforestation Project Coordinator for Ekos. Ekos provides carbon footprint measurement, reporting and offsetting services, focusing on reducing what you can and offsetting what you can’t.
• Transport – Nick Potter, Ministry of Transport. Nick is Senior Advisor within the Ministry of Transport’s strategic policy and innovation team. Nick will address upcoming sustainable transport policies and key things businesses can do to reduce their transport emissions and increase efficiencies.
• Certification – Ronja Lidenhammar, Enviromark. Ronja is an Enviro-Mark Solutions technical expert. She ensures organisations can make credible environmental reductions across the international landscape and within their specific sector. Ronja helps businesses implement robust systems, target ambitious goals and make real improvements to their environmental impacts.
Price includes drinks and a light buffet.
Bring your team along and get a 10% discount (for groups of 4 or more).
- Date and time
- Tuesday 8 Oct 2019
- Time: 4:00 PM – 6:30 PM
- Venue and Location
- Ministry of Transport
3 Queens Wharf
- Members: $25.00
- Non Members: $40.00
- Event Links