Join the movement of businesses in Aotearoa measuring and reducing their carbon impact. No business is too big or too small.
Do you want to know your business’s carbon footprint?
Government, supply chain & consumer expectations around carbon emissions will be changing as we move towards a net-zero future.
Measuring your carbon footprint is easy to measure and powerful to understand. Ekos is here to demystify the carbon footprint measurement process and show you how simple it is to get started on your Zero Carbon journey.
Bring your lunch to the Sustainable Coastlines Flagship centre and hear from the Ekos team. There will be time for Q&A at the end for anyone who would like to stick around.
What you’ll learn:
* The 5 activities that are likely to emit the most carbon in your business
* How easy it is to measure your footprint and what information you need to collect
* A sense of how big your operational footprint is, and what it would currently cost to offset these emissions
* How easy it is to get certified as Zero Carbon or Climate Positive business operations
* Some immediate ideas to reduce your footprint
So you can:
* Future proof your business for the transition to a low carbon economy
* Continue (or start) your sustainability journey by creating a great story to share with your customers and stakeholders
* Be a business leader and influencer that invests in Aotearoa & the Pacific’s resilience story
* Place emission reductions at the forefront of your strategic decision making & purchasing
* Express your business’s values & increase customer and employee loyalty
* Save money – nearly all things you do to reduce your footprint will result in a positive impact on your bottom line
- Date and time
- Tuesday 25 Feb 2020
- Time: 12:15 PM – 1:15 PM
- Venue and Location
- Sustainable Coastlines Flagship Education Centre
55 Madden Street
Auckland, Auckland 1010
- Event Links