Why act on workers' rights?
- Positive impact on customer goodwill, loyalty and demand for your goods and services.
- Helps attract and retain good workers.
- Employment practices that are not legal, ethical or sustainable can hurt your reputation and brand. This could reduce your revenue, profit, financial viability and market value.
- Businesses that have been penalised for exploiting or mistreating their workers are identified in publicly available information.
- You can be fined and temporarily prevented from supporting visa applications from overseas workers.