Powered by The Sustainable Business Network
Co-creating fulfilled careers for a world that needs us
A new generation of young ‘sustainability minds’ are entering the workplace. They will create a powerful generational shift in sustainable business.
The Now Crowd is a group of highly motivated like-minded young people, working on issues that matter to them. It enables people in the early stages of their careers to drive sustainability initiatives within their organisations and beyond.
The Now Crowd works alongside SBN’s projects and events. The group works in a series of innovative ‘Sprints’. People and resources are gathered for action on key sustainable business issues. This is entirely driven and led by The Now Crowd itself. Supporting expertise, tools and resources are available throughout the Sprints from SBN and its member organisations.
Holly Leach leads The Now Crowd and she says: “There is an appetite for change! Young people in corporate settings can make a difference within the organisations they work for, and in the wider community. The Now Crowd not only improves professional development and leadership capability, but there are also massive benefits for the businesses these young people work for!”
Imagine channeling your enthusiasm for change, and taking pride in your actions.
Imagine promoting big ideas and building momentum for sustainability in your organisation.
Change can’t wait. Let us help you.
The benefits of becoming a Now Crowd member include:
- Three 12-week action ‘Sprints’ annually on key sustainable business issues.
- Workshops connected to the Sprints designed to build knowledge and capability.
- Support from sustainability experts.
- Tools and resources to help you lead Sprint projects.
- Free entry to events (approx. 16 events per year).
- Networking opportunities with like-minded young professionals.
- Sustainable business news and updates.
- Expert advice on how to tackle sustainability.