Make a Meal in May – Wellington.
Get your friends together and make a meal with a difference for Kaibosh’s annual fundraising appeal.
For every $20 you raise, Kaibosh can provide 20 meals to those in our community who need it most.
You can make whatever kind of meal you like – brunch, lunch, dinner, afternoon tea, maybe even snacks to go with Friday work drinks.
- Make a Meal in May for friends
- Make a Meal in May for workmates
- Make a Meal in May for cafés, restaurants & bars
- Win a Boquita meal for four
- Donate now
Why Make a Meal in May for Kaibosh?
- Cooking, sharing and eating food together creates community, and food tastes better when it’s shared.
- Kaibosh cares for our community and our environment, and every Make a Meal in May meal helps us keep doing that.
- You could win a Boquita meal for four.
- It’s fun!
People are hungry in our community, but you can do something about it.
Make a Meal in May, donate to Kaibosh, and make sure no one in the Wellington Region goes without.
Event Type: Networking event
Event Date: 31 May 2017
6 Jul 2017 - Wellington
Calling designers, home sewers & craftspeople - this is your chance to design reflective fashion and WIN!
12 Jul 2017 - Nationwide
Join us at our upcoming webinar to learn tips and tricks on writing your Awards entry
13 Jul 2017 - Wellington
Following on from the success of the Ideation Forum last November, the Sustainability and Resilience of our Natural Heritage and Capital distinctiveness theme steering group invites you to a seminar to follow the progress of the funded Ideation Forum
19 Jul 2017 - Wellington
Millennials will make up half of the workforce by 2020. Sustainability values are more important to them than older generations. This has important implications for your future clients, consumers and employees.
22 Jul 2017 - Wellington
This show promotes 'upcycled' fashion by recognising talented, aspiring designers who recreate, revamp and redesign pre-loved clothing into sustainable fashion garments.