Want more success and fulfilment in your work?
- Implementing sustainability programmes or initiatives within an organisation?
- A change maker open to building new skills and ways of working to make a difference?
- An owner or manager of an organisation that is looking to disrupt, influence or inspire?
- Looking to connect with the emerging leaders of sustainability within New Zealand?
Thursday 13 & Friday 14 September
Thursday 18 & Friday 19 October
Thursday 15 November
Sustainable Coastlines Flagship, Wynyard Quarter, Auckland
- Complimentary for SBN corporate members (one participant per year)
- $2,500 for other SBN members (including Now Crowd individual members)
- $5,000 for non-SBN members
“The Leadership in Sustainable Business course organised by the SBN was a fantastic perspective-changing five month journey. I would highly recommend this to anyone in business, across any department or any industry as its concepts and practical exercises are universally applicable.” Ana Bojceva, Karma Cola
“The course was a great way to talk through the tricky issues about translating intent into action. We had an excellent course leader; the guest speakers were great and being with other like-minded people in an open and informal environment made it an enjoyable learning experience.” Stephen McCutcheon, Methven
“Doing this course confirmed my passions towards sustainability and this helped me move into a sustainability role at Westpac.” Aditee Naik, Westpac
For information or registration contact Samuel McGlennon, email@example.com, 09 826 4657
To download a copy of the programme click here.