- Implementing sustainability programmes or initiatives within an organisation?
- A change maker open to building new skills and ways of working to make a difference?
- An owner or manager of an organisation that is looking to disrupt, influence or inspire?
- Looking to connect with the emerging leaders of sustainability within New Zealand?
Course dates for first Auckland course 2019:
March 6 & 7
April 10 & 11
May 8 & 9
- Complimentary for larger SBN members (one participant per year)
- $2,500 for other SBN members (does not include individual membership)
- $5,000 for non-SBN members
“The Leadership in Sustainable Business course organised by the SBN was a fantastic perspective-changing five month journey. I would highly recommend this to anyone in business, across any department or any industry as its concepts and practical exercises are universally applicable.” Ana Bojceva, Karma Cola
“The course was a great way to talk through the tricky issues about translating intent into action. We had an excellent course leader; the guest speakers were great and being with other like-minded people in an open and informal environment made it an enjoyable learning experience.”Stephen McCutcheon, Methven
“Doing this course confirmed my passions towards sustainability and this helped me move into a sustainability role at Westpac.” Aditee Naik, Westpac
For information or registration contact Samuel McGlennon, email@example.com