Leadership in Sustainable Business
The Sustainable Business Network has years of experience training some of the most dynamic and successful sustainability leaders in New Zealand.
This in-depth course equips you with the knowledge, confidence and commitment to wield real influence on sustainability at all levels in your organisation.
You will be challenged and supported to deepen your personal connection to the environmental issues of our time. You will be introduced to the world’s best tools for bringing that insight and passion into your everyday work.
Who is it for?
- are passionate about sustainability in business
- want to upskill in order to transition into a sustainability role
- are involved in implementing or driving sustainability within their organisation
- need communication and influencing techniques to create change through their organisation
- are seeking knowledge to confidently identify new opportunities for impact, investment, innovation and collaboration
What does it cover?
- Interconnectedness: planet, people and business
- Understanding the Te Ao Maori view on sustainability
- Leadership, influence and collaboration
- Sustainable business systems
- Tools for achieving change
- Sustainability planning
- Sustainability reporting
- Climate Action
- Sustainable Procurement
- Nature Regeneration
- Communicating your business’ sustainability story
- Sustainability and business strategy
- Materiality, reporting and certification
- Innovative leadership practices
- Project ideation and testing
- Project Pitching for impact
The course consists of 6 full days (8.30AM - 5.30PM) over 3 months. Choose from two intakes:
$5,500 (plus GST)
In our network
$3,850 (plus GST)