We are NZ’s most connected and connecting business sustainability organisation.
“SBN is an excellent network for sharing ideas, working together, supporting each other, being inspired by other members, and has been instrumental in the growth of our business.”
Melanie Salisbury, joint business owner, Simply Jute
“The Sustainable Business Network is a fantastic organisation that inspires change. They showcase sustainable practice and support businesses of all sizes to put sustainability at the heart of what they do. Being part of the SBN provides valuable learning opportunities and connections with like-minded organisations.”
– Kat McDonald, Sustainability Manager, Lion
“Now more than ever, an organisation like SBN is critical to achieving true sustainability: for businesses, for our nature and ultimately for humanity. WWF very much values SBN’s leadership, celebration and corralling of organisations in doing what’s right, priceless”.
– Livia Esterhazy, CEO, WWF-New Zealand
Empowering business so people and nature prosper.
Events Per Year
- Food Talks: Feeding the Bay of Plenty by Sustainable Business Network & Kai Western Bay08.03.19
- The Now Crowd presents: The Psychology of Sustainability by Sustainable Business Network & The Now Crowd31.01.19
- Predictions for sustainability in 2019 – a peek into the SBN crystal ball15.01.19
- Top 10 sustainability stories from 201815.01.19
- Top business mentoring on offer with our 2019 Auckland Good Food Boost15.01.19
- Conscious cleaning15.01.19
Inspired by what you’ve seen? Got questions?
We’d love to hear from you.
Level 3, Old Sofrana House,
18 Customs Street East,
PO Box 106983, Auckland City,
For General enquiries: 09 826 0394
For Media call Fiona on: 021 233 1053
For Membership call Dave on: 021 728 642
For Advisory call Emma on: 022 630 0771